Friday 7 December 2012

Junk Kouture Ending

Today Junk Kouture finally finished! Everyone was so happy as it had taken months to complete. A few people tried their full outfit on and it looked great!
Today we did all our jewellery and finished our headpiece. We also finished gluing pieces onto the skirt as they were falling off a bit. On the top we filled in the pink places with green paint and finished sewing.
At the weekend we will choose our song for the Fashion Show on Monday , try on my full outfit, practice my catwalk and practice my hair & make-up.
We will finish our speech for for catwalk and Ciara Molloy will read it out when I am walking.
All the Transition Years are looking forward to the Fashion Show and I cannot wait to see everyone's hard work on their outfit.

xoxo-A

No comments:

Post a Comment