Monday 28 January 2013

Mini Company & Religion


Last Monday was our Mini Company schools final. Everyone was so nervous as we had to make a presentation for everyone including the judges.
We went straight to the hall in the morning and everyone had to set up their display stand. All my group set up our stand and were ready  by half 9. The judges arrived and firstly had a look around at everyone's stand just to see what everyone's idea was. After they had finished the presentations had to start. Unfortunately my group had to go first! Our presentation went well and we were glad to get it over and don't with. After all the presentations were over awards were handed out and 4 groups from TY were short listed! My Mini Company iBrow didn't get short listed but we were glad the day went well and enjoyed the whole experience :)

Last week in Religion we were all very busy practising. Out of my class there is 2 groups and each group have produced a drama. My groups drama is about Homelessness and the other groups is about War. We have been practising for many weeks now and both dramas are very good. Tomorrow both groups are going to Mullingar to perform the plays in front of other schools. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there but I know everything will go well for both groups!

Bye for now,
Xoxo-A

No comments:

Post a Comment