Friday 14 September 2012

Results Night Bant

Finally the day of results came! Ty's got a lie in and were not in til half 12 :) Of course everyone was nerve-wrecking as we were waiting patiently! The time arrived and we all got into our base class from last year , in alphabetical order and I was near the front of course. I ripped open the envelope and scanned my results :) 
I think that most people were happy with results and some were unfortunately sad , I was happy with most of my results and with one I was disappointed. I was disappointed with Technology as I got a B but I wanted my A as Technology is my favourite subject. I was very proud of my B in maths as I was expecting a C!
Next was our night out , me and my friends went to time and the night was great. Time was packed with Junior Cert students who were all happy with themselves :)
Overall the day was an amazing experience and I am very proud with my friends and myself for doing so well in the Junior Cert. We all deserved a night out!

xoxo - A

No comments:

Post a Comment