Sunday 2 September 2012

TY Time!

It has only been two days of TY and i am already loving it ! The atmosphere with a new class, new teachers and more is great :) The thoughts of being in 5th year now are horrible , I would definitely not be mature enough for it. 
I am looking forward to the next school year in TY and hopefully I will have an amazing experience throughout the whole year.
Results night is coming soon also and everyone is surely looking forward to get the results after all their hard work and to have a good night out with everyone! I hope everyone gets what they worked for.
Soon enough we will also be starting work experience , I am excited for this as it will be a different experience and everyone will get to see what work is really like. For my first work experience placement I will be going to a beauticians and I think I will enjoy it.

Bye for now , 

xoxo- A

No comments:

Post a Comment